Thought forms have the power to impact our vibrational field as well as the fields of those we think about. Thought forms are created when a strong emotion meets a thought. According to William Rand, who started the International Center for Reiki Training, these thought forms travel to the person being thought of and impact the energy around them. The impact depends both on the nature of the thought form and the condition of the recipient’s aura.
If you feel angry at your boss, you are sending thought forms to that person. If your boss has psychic protection in place and a strong auric field, it is less likely they will be impacted. But if your boss is weak or vulnerable, the energetic power of your thought form will begin to invade her auric field and can influence how she thinks and acts. It might even cause some illness! Many shamans and magickal people throughout time have recognized this phenomenon… after all, what are curses, but powerful thought forms?
So obviously, you will want to keep your aura strong and healthy and work with your guides and angels to stay protected on the psychic plane. A simple way to do this is to invite the angels of protection to be with you all day when you arise in the morning, then ask the angels of healing to remove and transform any unwholesome energies you received that day before you go to bed at night. Meditating also increases your vibration, and you will be more aware of whether an energy is yours or someone else’s. And of course keeping healthy habits will empower you with physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual strength and reduce all types of vulnerability to harm.
Reading about this, I immediately became curious about what thought forms were being sent my way and decided to check it out. Once I saw and felt the thought forms, I asked to see who sent them, and telepathically sent a healing image in response. I read in Sanaya Roman’s Personal Power through Awareness that the images others carry of us can impact our own success, so I sent back the images I wanted those people to see and felt an emotional release and much joy as the new images and sensations filled my body! This exercise raised my vibration and enhanced my personal awareness.
Telepathic Thought Form Healing Meditation
1) Get relaxed and call on your angels to center and ground you for this healing meditation. Focus on your breath for three or four breaths, and proceed when your mind is calm.
2) Intend to see four thought forms that are in your auric field. In your mind’s eye, imagine four wadded up balls of paper. Each one represents a thoughtform.
3) Pick up the paper balls one at a time and open them. Take a moment to feel the essence of the thought form in your body. How do you feel physically? Is there any emotional content? Do you feel a connection to any specific chakras or part of your body? Does the energy feel beneficial or harmful?
4) Ask to see who sent the thought form and trust what comes. You may see a specific person, a spirit guide, or a collection of people.
5) Calm your mind and decide how you’d like to respond. With my visualization, I saw that a loved one was hoping I was happy and had plenty of money, so I beamed an image of Lakshmi,
the goddess of wealth, with gold coins running from her hands, and of me drumming and dancing and having a good time. Another person was sending me the thought that I was lazy and inefficient (and I felt weighed down at my shoulders and upset), so I sent back a sense of right dilligence, joy, and compassion (goddess Kuan Yin)
till I felt good and relieved from the thought form. I also saw that many people thought that I am an extremely happy person, so I sent them all the wish, “May you be happy” till I felt full up of love!
6) Continue to work with each thought form till you feel complete. Thank your guides, come back to earth, and enjoy your day!
And of course, be mindful of the thought forms you send to others… Each thought has the capacity to be a blessing or a curse… Let yours be kind 🙂