- Get attuned to Reiki yourself by taking a Reiki class. I give myself Reiki daily, and I only paid for the attunement once (about $150). I rarely need pain medicine even though I have a chronic pain condition, and the Reiki often zaps my cramps and headaches without needing any other form of treatment…. Plus, daily self-treatment enhances my overall wellbeing and helps me prevent potential health issues later down the line. Learning and practicing Reiki is truly an investment in yourself!
- Once initiated, attend Reiki shares to give and receive treatments. Once you are attuned to Reiki, you can participate in Reiki shares, including my monthly energy healing circle, which I list on Meetup. At these casual and friendly gatherings, you can give and receive Reiki from others who are attuned for free or for a love offering regularly. Plus, you can share your Reiki experiences with others and learn from their experiences as well!
- Consider distance treatment ($60 with e-mail follow-up, compared to $80+ in person) as an option for affordable personal treatment. With a distance treatment, the Reiki practitioner sends healing to you over a distance, so you will not need to come by an office for your treatment. Reiki is effective over a distance, and it is amazing to feel the energy working even when the practitioner is not present. With this option, you will still receive a private session and a full hour of healing, but you won’t meet the practitioner in person or benefit from the power of direct touch.
- Shorter 30-minute sessions are also a budget-friendly option. Stop by Peaceful Presents walk-in hours on Wednesdays to receive a one-on-one 30-minute Reiki touch therapy treatment for only $30. Several clients who have come with nagging physical pains have told me that the pain relief from Reiki lasted for days after their 30-minute boost, so even a short session can provide powerful healing.
- Otherwise, the Reiki Fellowship (http://www.reikifellowshipdallas.com/) offers free treatments twice a month in Dallas. Reiki Fellowship meets on the second Saturday of each month at the Dallas Meditation Center in RIchardson, and treatments are available between 10 am and 12:30 pm. The group meets on the third Saturday of each month at the Kessler Park United Methodist Church in Oak Cliff and offers treatments from 10 am until 12:30 pm. Arrive early for the best chance of receiving a treatment!
So, there are many options for cost-effective and budget-friendly Reiki treatment options in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Receiving an attunement and channeling Reiki yourself is definitely the wisest investment, since you can give treatments to yourself and participate in energy healing shares with others after you get connected.
Distance treatments and shorter sessions are also economical ways to receive Reiki, and the Reiki Fellowship provides free Reiki treatments to the DFW community twice a month.