Reiki and goddess spirituality are complementary practices. You can send Reiki to healing goddesses like Kuan Yin, Mother Mary, Gaia, and Kundalini Shakti and receive the blessing of embodying their characteristics in return. these powerful goddesses are holding energies of compassion, love, transformation, and healing for the collective.
Reiki is a hands-on healing art that is passed down through a lineage of masters. Hawayo Takata, the Hawaiian-born daughter of Japanese cane sugar farmers, transported this modality from Dr. Mikao Usui’s treatment clinic in Japan.
I am excited to attend a two-day workshop with students of this remarkable healer at the Kenyon Ranch healing center in Tubac, AZ.
The event will take place next weekend, February 23rd and 24th.
Feel called to a healing path? Reiki is a simple and effective form of hands-on energy healing. In this two-part workshop, we will:
- Learn about the history and practice of Reiki
- Practice sensing energies and intuitive healing techniques
- Study energy healing basics and connect to your Reiki guides
- Activate your healing hands through a Reiki level I attunement
- Learn Reiki hand positions and practice on yourself and others
Workshop will be held at Creating Something, located in The Artisan At Sawmill Village 1751 Bellamah NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104