Please read and review these policies before booking your next appointment.
Peaceful Presents Policies
- Reserving Your Appointment: Usui Reiki-Master Jessica Hitch requires a $75 deposit to reserve your appointment. The remaining fee is due at the time of your appointment (cash preferred, check/card accepted). The deposit is transferable, but not refundable.
- Rescheduling Your Appointment: Please avoid rescheduling your appointment after booking. If you need to reschedule, email email@example.com at least one week (7 days) in advance and leave a message. In case of emergency, please
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a message describing your situation. Deposit may be transferable, but is not refundable.
- Not showing for your appointment: If you do not show for your appointment, you will be charged the full deposit and your session will be canceled. You will need to pay in full up-front to schedule any future appointments.
- Arrival time: Please arrive up to 10 minutes early for your appointment to settle in. The time we set aside for your appointment is completely yours. If you are late to your session, we will make the most of the allocated time. The session will end at the scheduled time, and the full cost of the session will be applied.
- Reiki is strictly non-sexual: Reiki sessions are strictly non-sexual. Any suggestive statements or actions will result in immediate termination of the session wherein the client pays the full cost of the session. Law enforcement will be notified if deemed appropriate.
- If I cancel your appointment: I hope I never have to cancel, but emergencies and illness happen. I will contact you ASAP if we need to reschedule. If we are able to reschedule, your deposit will be transferred to the new date. If your appointment is canceled and we are not able to reschedule, I will refund your full deposit.
- Health intake form: To ensure safe, customized sessions, the client must fill out a health intake form before treatment. It is the client’s responsibility to relay all health information so the therapist can modify the treatment plan where necessary.
- Confidentiality: The client’s records and sessions will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone without the client’s written consent.
- Reiki helps restore your vital energy flow: Reiki serves as a therapeutic tool to enhance well-being. Reiki is not a substitute for medical treatment. Reiki practitioners are not qualified to diagnose conditions, prescribe treatment or perform spinal/skeletal manipulations or massage. Any information or spiritual guidance imparted by the therapist in the course of treatment should not be construed as such.
- Right to refuse service: I reserve the right to refuse service at my total discretion at any point in our work together. Each series consists of multiple book-as-you-go and pay-as-you-go sessions. There is no explicit nor implied guarantee that anyone who books one session, even as part of a series, will receive another session. If I refuse service to someone who has purchased a prepaid package, I will refund in full the amount equivalent to the package rate (cost divided by number of sessions) for all unused sessions and retain the package rate for all completed sessions.